Friday, October 17, 2008

Sisters




Something I never had was a sister. I fought with my dad when my mom was pregnant with my brother that it would be a girl, I wanted a sister. I think it may be something all little girls want or dream of at some point.

Now I still think that the perfect family would include 2 boys and 2 girls - that way everyone has a brother and a sister. My poor son will never have a brother, but he has 2 sisters that will undoubtedly drive him crazy or at least send him running for his room in search of solitude.

While I have no idea what that sisterly bond holds for my but girls, I'd like to think it looks something like this picture; holding hands, looking out for each other, and taking care of one another. Sure there will be times when they fight too. I pray it will remain like this picture; they have something special, they have each other, they are sisters.

1 comment:

ASH said...

hey I am yr sista from another mister