Monday, December 22, 2008

Angles We Have Heard on High

3 days till Christmas......

I helped the Cowboy some today. We hauled off the trash. We went to the Co-op, I reminded him to get dog food, and we got free dog treats - which I shared with the horses. I opened gates and shut them. I recommended we start the new horse on some penicillin - uh yes another new horse - I think I 'might' like him -- sshh don't tell. We moved some calves - if I had, had another treat on me I would have shared with this one very friendly calf.
Oh - yes, did I mention --- its 27 out today, and windy!!! I've also been to town, 4 different stores - that may be a world record for me - but hey I was with out the kids.
I still need to wrap, pack, clean, finishing folding and putting away the 10 foot high and bullet prove amount of laundry, finish putting away the groceries, make something to eat, wash my hair, and paint my toe nails, and then find a corner to rock and suck my thumb in.
But really the most important thing of the day is that I have saved Christmas ----- A missing angel has been located and successfully extracted from the vacuum cleaner tube - So my friends now Christmas can go on, just in case you were worried oe something.
Thank you, good night.

2 comments:

Kindra Benge said...

Can you let me know where that corner is?

Kindra Benge said...

Can you let me know where that corner is?