Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday

I most certainly did not agree to have a Sunday School Party at my house Friday night. And I will not panic and turn into Martha on Steroids again.

I did not write a post about our horrible tooth-fairy - For sure that was not me.

I do not have a HUGE pile of dirty laundry - nope not at this house.

I did not eat pie for breakfast, lunch or supper - Who me? Never! Why would you think such a thing??

And I am not thinking of making another pecan pie just to eat for myself - nope not me!

I am overprepared for school - lesson plans and tests and quizzes, and fun extras and everything - I will not be flying by the seat of my pants from now until Christmas break.

I did not forget to schedule a field trip or order that book order - Not me.

Play along with MckMama and Not Me Monday.

1 comment:

ASH said...

i sent you an email about more stuff you have to add to your "to do list" !! You can do it Martha-

By the way I want a copy of the pic IT IS SOOOO CUTE!!