Saturday, November 29, 2008

I need a new tooth fairy, please!

So we may have the world's worst tooth-fairy ---- EVER.

Seriously - I'm not lying, even a little bit. I mean really bad here!

So the Little Princess loses a tooth a few months ago. It was the weekend. And our "tooth-fairy" does not routinely keep cash on hand.

Little Princess wakes up in tears because the "tooth-fairy" did not show up. OH CRAP!

So The Cowboy tells her the "Tooth-fairy" was out late, maybe he'll come tonight.

The next morning same story, can you believe it, the "tooth-fairy" did not show up again! Really, how sorry of a "tooth-fairy" can you be?? This time The Cowboy told her "The Tooth-fairy doesn't work on weekend." And she bought it. So bright and early Monday morning "The Tooth-fairy" finally arrived.

About a month later.......The Princess losses yet another tooth. I mean really, how is a "tooth-fairy" to keep up? This time it is the middle of the week.

The next morning, cries and tears of despair come from the Pepito-pink room about how "The Tooth-fairy" did not come again!

OH!NO! Not again!

The Cowboy tells her, "The Tooth-fairy does not work on weekdays."

"But you told me she doesn't work on weekends!" she wails.

To this he replies, "Well that was during day-light savings time."

3 comments:

Kindra Benge said...

keep these kind of blogs coming! It makes me feel better about my parenting! HA HA LOL Just kidding! It's hilarious!

ASH said...

you will need all the cash your saving for a good child physicologist!

Make my kids an appointment too, hey maybe they can all go together!!

Belle said...

funny, funny girls -- I'm just making good memories for my kids when they get old and I'm gone, really, this is all planned ;-) At least that's what I'm telling myself