Friday, November 28, 2008

I Think I Love You

I love very few horses. I like most, I even really like some.
But this one........
Oh my! I LOVE this one!!!!
His name is Peso. And I just LOVE him!
My girl does too!

And I think he likes her too.
He doesn't mind her 'grooming' him, not one bit.
I think he enjoys it.


She shares her food with him - you know important horse type food like peanut butter crackers and animals cookies. Oh, of course not the horse ones though that would be cannibalism or something.

Wait - don't stop he says! I'll give you a kiss --- please just don't leave!
Oh Peso! I just love you!

2 comments:

Kindra Benge said...

So here is a comment. I am still learning and I am going to need your infinite wisdom in order to figure this thing out. Also I will need guidance through my journeys in life. As always you are my rock and I am forever grateful. I truly am so blessed to have you in my life. NOT!

Just kidding! I really do love you!!

Belle said...

I know, I know, you just want to be just like me. I know its hard but some day, someday my friend -- LOL