Sunday, March 1, 2009

Babies

There may be nothing so cute as baby calves. I LOVE them! I want to hold them and pet them and squeeze them and call their name George. Their mamas may not like that.



Don't you just want to plant a kiss on that sweet little star on her forehead! Go ahead - I won't tell anyone you just kissed the computer screen.



These two are up to no good - they are planning 'something' or maybe the one is telling the other my mama's milk is better than your mom's.



I think the bald-face one has just told the others, "My daddy can buck better than your daddy." UMMM, sweetie, I hate to tell ya but you all have the same daddy.




WHAT? He thinks - I'm related to these guys? Yes, darling now play nice with your brothers and sisters.


They are curious, they are sweet and they play and I LOVE them!

Go ahead, no one is looking, plant a kiss on their noses!

1 comment:

ASH said...

too cute , but ill pass on the kisses