Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Middle Child

She grabbed her daddy's hat, I grabbed the camera.

She never misses an opportunity to have her picture taken, she likes to pose, she loves the attention.

She knows the household inventory better than I do - I would not be able to find anything without her.


She even keeps a 'stash' of assorted items in her bed, just in case. You know important items like a hammer and nail, you never know when you will need to hang your newest piece of art work on your wall.

Don't let that sweet look fool you - I pretty sure she is planning something.


She off to play, but not with out one last picture and smile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sis....third pic looks very much like you!!!

ASH said...

How funny!! I agree the third pic does look just like YOU!! She is so sweet..... and I know that she does like to have her picture taken!